Butler Tennis to Host Nike Tennis Summer Camps
INDIANAPOLIS -- Nike Tennis Camps welcomes a new overnight summer camp at Butler University for the summer of 2014! This junior tennis camp is co-directed by Tayo Bailey and Parker Ross, head tennis coaches for Butler University's women's and men's teams. They are offering three sessions of camp this summer, so register to join the fun and elevate your game!
Nike Tennis Camp at Butler University will host one week of Overnight and Day camp for High School students (ages 13-18) followed by two weeks of Day Camp open to players of all ability levels (ages 9-18). This youth tennis camp consists of a core tennis program that includes technical, tactical, physical, and mental aspects of tennis for various skill levels. Mornings focus on the technique while afternoons are geared towards match-play situations, giving each camper a positive learning environment to enhance their skills and enjoy the game.
- Daily on-court instruction from head coaches Tayo Bailey, Parker Ross and their experienced staff
- 5-6 hours of tennis daily with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- Every camper will receive a Nike Tennis Camp t-shirt
- Gain self-confidence through tennis success
- Campers will utilize the Butler Outdoor Tennis Courts as well as the indoor Butler Tennis Bubble where the Butler men's and women's tennis teams play throughout their regular season. Located near Varsity Field and the Butler Softball Field, the outdoor complex boasts six courts. The Butler Bubble provides four hard courts for indoor play in harsh weather conditions.